2014D VOLVO VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool Description:
1. DICE - Diagnostic Communication Equipment, is a tool that is used together with VIDA all-in-one to communicate with the vehicle. Communication makes diagnosing and troubleshooting the vehicle possible, as well as downloading software.
2. DICE has an integrated CARB cable, which is connected to the vehicle's diagnostic socket. When connecting to the vehicle, DiCE is powered as long as the battery is charged.
3. DICE has a folding hook that is designed for hanging the unit from one of the grab handles in the vehicle for example.
4. DICE is equipped with four status LEDs that indicate the status of the software, the USB and Bluetooth communication and the interface to the car.
5. At one end of the unit, there is a DC input where a battery cable or adaptor(12V) can be connected. The adaptor is used when upgrading and troubleshooting the DICE.
6. In the other end of the unit, there is a removable cover that could be removed by turning the screw on the cover.
2014D VOLVO VIDA DICE Diagnostic Tool Function:
1. Administration - General information, design and function.
2. Standard components, service materials and consumables. General information (among other things, control modules, SRS, general safety).
3. Service and maintenance.
4. Engine with mounting and equipment.
5. Electrical system.
6. Power transmission.
8. Suspension and steering.
9. Springs, shock absorbers and wheels.
10. Body and interior - among other things, diagnostics, design and function, repair and spare part information.
Requirement on computer:
1. It must be windows 7 64bit.
2. It need to be Internet Explorer 8.
3. Computer memory need over 2GRAM.
4. C:// must have 40GB space.
5. Software must install on C://
6. It must be NTFS format.