JLR DOIP VCI WiFi Original PATHFINDER Interface for Jaguar Land Rover
The new JLR approved DOIP VCI is the only unit that will be compatible with Pathfinder and all JLR vehicles with the new vehicle architectures (from the Range Rover/Range Rover Sport (L405/L494) 17MY onwards) Jaguar S-Type Jaguar F-Pace 17MY onwards or allow the enhanced diagnostics that Pathfinder will offer the retailer.
JLR VCI Product Overview:
-Jaguar Land Rover Approved device
- Replacement for JLR SDD VCI’s
- Covers CAN, MultiCAN, ISO9141 and SCP Vehicle Networks
- Suitable for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
- 2m USB Cable as standard included
- Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updatesThe JLR VCI connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible on with this device.
How does the JLR DoIP VCI get updated for future Software Updates?
Periodically JLR will release updates to its products’ drivers and software. These updates are necessary to either release further device functionality or to resolve field issues.
The updating of the drivers and software is handled by the diagnostic test application which will install the updates on request.
If problems are experienced during device use, always make sure that the latest device software and drivers have been installed.
The JLR VCI is suitable for use with all JLR vehicle models with the following exceptions:
Flash programming of Engine Control Modules (ECMs) on XJS and pre-2003 XJ and XK models (AJ16, AJ26, AJ27 engines).
Simultaneous logging of ECM and TCM datalogger signals on 2006my Range Rover.
In addition to the 17MY vehicle line applications, the DOIP VCI will be capable of interfacing with 14-16MY Multi-CAN architecture vehicle lines on the Pathfinder diagnostic system.
Package List :
1 x JLR DoIP VCI Main Unit.
1 x USB Cable.
1 x Diagnostic.
1 x Ethernet Cable.